Think of Unclutter as a digital drawer – a single place to store and easily access your daily files, notes and clipboard data. Although this premium app is very simple and intuitive to use, it is packed with a rich set of features to make you more productive on your Mac.
You can drag & drop clutter off your Mac’s Desktop, jot down quick notes and track what you copy/paste – all within a single convenient interface. Accessible in just one gesture, Unclutter will become such an indispensable part of your computing routine that you’ll wonder how ever you lived without it.
- Clipboard History: Track everything you copy into your Mac’s clipboard. You can browse the list of recent clips & recall any of them
- Quick Notes: Jot down casual notes without launching a text editor. You can find any note with a keyword, using the full-text search
- Files Hub: Now you have a place to drop casual files to, without cluttering your Desktop or wasting time on searching for them
HOW IT WORKS:
- Unclutter stays hidden above your Desktop and opens instantly when you need it. All your data is always with you, nicely stored and neatly organized. One gesture away
- To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. That easy!
- Drag items from Desktop or other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter
- Instant access to your data on every screen and space of your Mac, even in full-screen mode
- Draggable panels that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Full retina & multi-display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance
This post published on August 1, 2020
Subscribe to get deal to Email
signup with your email to get latest updates