For most photographers, CameraBag can do everything Lightroom can do, and more, at a much more accessible price and without a subscription. With presets specifically designed for portraits, different landscape scenarios, a faithful emulation of analog film stock from the past, popular modern photo styles, and more, CameraBag has you covered. For those with professional needs, what really sets CameraBag apart from other photo editors is just how intuitive and powerful its advanced tools are. Unique curve tools, adjustment re-ordering, and layering, and large precise controls let you do things you simply can’t do in other popular software. It’s a great Lightroom alternative!
- Hundreds of professionally-focused editable presets
- Lets you include a watermark in any preset
- Advanced tools that you can’t find in other software: curve-based color adjustment, grain controls, & more
- Front-and-center, fully layerable, presets that are easy to browse, load & save
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit Intel
- Windows 8 or later, 64-bit 1GB RAM, 100MB hard drive space
This post published on August 4, 2020