Have you ever experience headaches, fatigue, red eyes, and a host of other symptoms associated with Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). Breaks For Eyes for Mac is an application built to help you solve all the issues with your eyes. It can not fix what happened to your eyes but at least it can remind you it is a time to let your eyes take a break before continuing to work.
Cut Down on Eye Strain & Protect Your Sight with Vision Break Reminders with Breaks For Eyes for Mac application.
The provider offers you a deal that is lifetime access to Breaks For Eyes for Mac Software for only $9.99. This is a limited time offer, so it could be sold out at any time.
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access option: desktop
- Max number of devices: 1
- Version 1.1
- Updates included
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Avoid eye strain & CVS by reminding yourself to take vision breaks every 20 minutes
- Get motivated to take routine vision breaks & protect your eyes
- Cut down on headaches, fatigue & other CVS symptoms
- Disable break reminders for some time if you’re in a meeting or watching a movie
This post published on April 16th, 2019