This tool can track any movement of your child activity online and it will notify any risky contents, URLs that might harm the child to the parent. It can monitor your child activities on social media network, MMS, SMS messages, emails and more.
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Version: WebWatcher 2019
- Updates not included
- Max number of devices: 1
- Note: This subscription/product is good for recording data on only 1 device; it does not give users access to all platforms. Additional licenses must be purchased to record data on additional devices. Users will select their device/product after they purchase. Users may view recorded data on any number of devices.
- Note: The data WebWatcher records varies for each platform. For more information on each platform’s features, read more at this URL: https://www.webwatcher.com/.
breakingof Federal and State laws.
- Check Out Now
You can use WebWatcher on these Operating system
- iOS 8.0 to 12 (iPhone/iPad)
- Android 4 to 9( Android Smart Phone)
- Versions: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7(Computers that running on Microsoft window operating system)
- MacOS 10.8 to 10.14 (Computers that running on Apple MacOS operating system such as Macbook, Mac desktop)
- All Chromebooks: HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung & Google
What WebWatcher can do?
- Monitor your child’s activity on iPhone, Android, PC, Mac & Chrome devices
- Monitor SMS & MMS messages, social media activity, email, and more
- Review your child’s browsing data & online activity from a web-based account
- Keep tabs via the Alert Log, which highlights only items identified as risky behavior
- Securely review all recorded data at any time on any device
- Get real-time alerts of all identified risky behavior
With WebWatcher application, you can spy your child activities on all devices, you can know exactly which contents, URLs, message that your child has read and have the way to isolate the risky contents away from your kids.
This post published on March 4th, 2019